to whom it may concern I have a maintena...

Asked by Anonymous on 08-04-2018 07:46:54
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

to whom it may concern 

I have a maintenance matter that that's ongoing now since last year March the matter was kicked out... I went to the court again as of February of this year for a reduction but we still at it...  i've ever since remarry October of 2017 bought a house etc... I've asked for a reduction but the randburg magistrate court but everytime this lady at the court stops at my bond and doesn't want to proceed further... she is bias in taking the woman's part as the woman child I share a child with can't even provide a lease agreement or school statements showing who pays the school fees... the court made an order that R4919.49 is deducted from my salary through a garnish order... when the order was made I was a single entity... right now I'm married and have other obligations... can you guys please advise as to what to do in this instance as nothing that the woman that i share a child with is taken into consideration... she wants to milk me for money that she's misusing on her and not on her child...

my number is 0837091084 and my email address is ***BLOCKED-EMAIL-ADDRESS*** 

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.